Summary of Opportunity :
Excellent Full Time opportunity for a talented Optician to join a leading team of eye care professionals in Hampton Roads. This position offers a competitive compensation for the right candidate to take a leadership role and grow over the long-term with this forward thinking private practice. Our practice promotes a positive inclusive work environment with a focus on employee ownership and empowerment.
Please feel free to “get to know us” at www.coastalvisionva.com ; and we look forward to hearing from you.
Compensation Package :
- Excellent compensation package
- Health care and dental benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Employer Provided IRA Plan
Description of Role :
- Manage all aspects of the optical and work collaboratively with a professional team of optometrists and staff to deliver an exceptional patient experience.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Provide a welcoming and supportive environment for patients
- Take a lead role in selecting optical product mix
- Counsel patients regarding their eye glass alternatives and vision needs related to their occupations, avocations and lifestyle
- Manage inventory through electronic management systems
- Conduct contact lens fittings and trainings
- Support initiatives and practices that provide patients with desired products, services and experiences that grow the patient base
- Deliver exceptional service and care
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and time management capabilities
- Ability to provide enthusiastic and concise communication to exceed patient expectations
- Contributes to a professional team environment with all staff members
- Commitment to giving back to the community
Summary of Skills :
- Time Management
- Attention to Detail
- Quality Focus
- Delegation to Staff
- Managing Processes
Next Steps :
- Qualified Candidates should apply by submitting cover letter and C.V.
- Optician: 1 year